Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 1 Juice feast!

The Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah. Make me wanna move my dancing feet.



Told you I'd be back!



Had a great sleep, this is good news as I was battling with a 16 hour time difference and waking bright & perky at 1am the first few days back. A great way to deal with Jet stress & change of time zones is to ground yourself on our Mother Earth and sun gaze during sunrise & sunset. Hmm a little tricky here, does standing on concrete, viewing the reflection of the sunrise shining off a tall apartment window count? I shant complain, my time will come when I can sun gaze as it rises from the Ocean. YAY!



Started the day with my morning ritual of Oil pulling for 30 mins, yoga & our out & about adventures with the dog. Plan to start adding gym sessions back into my morning ritual. Maybe from Monday. Monday always seems like a good day to start something.

Juice for today:
breakfast & lunch-cucmber, parsley & lettuce.
Dinner-cucumber, parsley & apple.

Fluids:Plenty of water
Water with fresh lemon juice

Enemas: Hmm not yet. I'm not super excited about giving myself an enema, I bought the kit (hot water bottle with a tube attached) but I am resisiting. I've only ever had 1 colonic before and it wasn't the most fun thing to do. Ah well will have to psych myslef up to it.

Overall feeling: Not bad. Had a few headaches, didn't feel hungry but had to battle with the mind to stop it dreaming of food.

Finished the day with a relaxing bath with Epsom salts then started watching the Matrix.

Roll on day 2! I can do this!

Peace & hunger...I mean happiness!