Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A busy week was had

My familys visit has been and gone. It was a wonderful week, we really enjoyed thier company. As we parted ways at the airport I was teary and it made me think of how out of touch so many families have become in this crazy high speed rollercoaster ride we call life.
We need family, we need love, we need community.
If things tumble down around us. If the recession is bigger than most individuals can cope with. If concerning and scary food/water/nutrition/health regulations are passed with people unawares.
At least we will have the support of our loved ones.

Yesterday NZ had a change in Government. National in with John Key as Prime Minister.
I don't know if this is a good thing or not. I missed out on voting because my overseas registration took too long. To be honest I dont know who I would have voted for anyway as none of them really covered subjects that I feel are of utmost importance.

If I had my way Nandor would be running the country