Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hmmm

WOW!

It seems I only revisit my blog when I decide to get on track with my health & increase the quality of my amazing life.
I couldn't say why I don't frequent here more often. My thoughts are It's because it helps to keep a journal of progress when embarking on a new life strategy and unfortunately when I fall off that wagon I disappear back into old habits.
So, here I am.....I guess this means I have a new intention. Here's hoping I follow through.
I've joined up as a member on juicefeasting.com with the intention to complete a 92 day fast.
Craig is in Japan & my family are in the North Island & Australia so I've decided to hibernate for Christmas so I don't believe Christmas or NY will interfere & compromise my fast.
This is something I've wanted to commit to for some time, but when I'd set myself a date to start I knew within myself that I wasn't prepared both physically & emotionally.
The weather has warmed up so I feel this will help with the healing process &
will make it easier to stick to.
Tomorrow I'll start a 3 day MasterCleanse. I've enjoyed MC's in the past and find they really help halt my food (esp. sweet) cravings. After 2-3 days of lemonade I really crave delicious, alkalizing green juice.
I haven't practiced Yoga for sometime so intend to start tomorrow morning also. I feel Bikram Yoga will be comforting throughout my fast so will try to get to the city once a week.
My expectations for my fast are both meaningful & superficial.
Cleanse
Clarity
Spirituality
Emotional
Eating Disorders
Energy
Inspiration
Purity

I can do this!