Friday, May 30, 2008

Woohoo! My toe is in the water!




Welcome to my very first blog.


I'm a pretty shy person so why am I about to publicy share my life on the net??


Well, I adjusted my settings so only people who have the complete URL can access it. SO hopefully viewers will mainly be friends and family & those I choose to share an insight with.


Why?

Most people start blogs to show off their writing skills or creativity. Some people are humorous.. Sadly I'm definitely no writer, and I'm not terribly funny. But this a chance for family and friends back home see what we get up to.
Also we have decided this will be our final year in Japan, so this means our new and exciting journey begins. I'll be sharing our experiences of buying some acreage, building a sustainable eco friendly home using renewable energy and resources, setting up an orchard, vege garden & many other fun adventures! We'd also like to start a Organic health food shop with perhaps a small raw vegan cafe within it. I dunno. They're all just ideas so far.
And maybe...Just maybe.... you'll try some of the recipes!


In the meantime you can follow my transition to a raw vegan lifestyle (I'll explain more in future posts), and I'll touch on other topics that take my fancy.


I hope you enjoy! I look forward to your comments

Peace & Love
X